Midnight Thoughts

I thought the first post on this blog should be something happy. A story, or a poem, or a retelling of a beautiful day.

As it turns out, I only get the urge to write when something's bothering me.

Lately, I feel very... affected by the moods of those around me. When they're happy, I'm exuberant. When they're bored, I lose interest in whatever I'm doing. When they're tired, exhaustion hits me like a truck.

When they're stressed, I'm fraying at the edges.

It seems like all my friends and acquaintances are just not in a good mood these days. Everyone's falling apart, be it because of midterms, or assignments, or just life in general. It unsettles me, makes me feel restless, like I'm too big for my own skin.

I feel like I want to cry and laugh, yell and sleep, do everything and nothing at the same time.

Maybe it'll get better. Eventually. Maybe it'll get worse. I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what it feels like to be made of envy

For You

a year's worth of wishes.